INSTRUCTIONS : CHINESE VISA APPLICATION FORM
A Chinese Visa Application Form is used by the Government of China for foreign nationals seeking entrance into the country. Temporary visas are available for students, government officials, and business purposes.
In this case, we are using the Chinese Visa Application Form provided by the government of China. Examples of the Chinese Visa Application form can be found online or through the Chinese embassy.
The first step in completing the form is to provide your general information in the first section.
1. Provide your name, sex, Chinese name, nationality, birthday, and passport information. You must also indicate in box 1.14 your current occupation or status.
2. In section 2, you must indicate your reason for travel to China. You must select the major purpose of your visit, the number of entries you will make, the date of entry, the counties and cities you plan to travel, and whether you need expedited visa service.
3. In section 3, you must include your health information and previous travel to other nations. Check yes or no in the corresponding boxes to indicate your health status. Any yes answer requires that you provide an explanation of your answer, which must be attached to your Chinese visa application form.
4. Provide your contact information in section 4. Include your employer or school contact, your home address, and phone contact numbers.
5. Section 5 can be used for stating additional information that pertains to your visa application. Leave blank if you do not have anything to write.
6. If the application was filled out by another person than the applicant, that person must fill out section 6 with their name and contact information.
7. At the end of the Chinese visa application form, the applicant must sign and date the form.
8. Submit the form to the local Chinese embassy and keep a copy for your records.